Saturday, September 01, 2007

AJCO Alumni in NUS Science Pageant...

Wow... We had Tan Kah Yong in our previous entry. Now we have another 'celebrity' from AJCO. Introducing Khoo Yuqian (23rd Batch AJCO Zhongruan Player). She has gone into the finals of the NUS science pageant (unwillingly? Because I heard from Serene that she was 'persuaded' to enter the pageant). Yuqian is definitely another pride of AJCO. =D The details are taken from:

http://www.funkygrad.com/campus/displayarticle.php?artID=1008&subcat=rave

To vote for her, please go to: http://www.funkygrad.com/facade/

(Top): Photo of Serene and Yuqian in the science prom. Stop drooling guys!


"T
he Hotties of NUS Science Faculty"

by Adora Chia, NUS Science

F3: Khoo Yuqian

Age: 18
Major: Chemistry
Status: Single
JC/ Poly: Anderson Junior College


She said...
I bet all of you are dying to know who I really am behind that pretty face RIGHT!? Well, I am gonna tell you at this instant! I may not be the craziest and whackiest girl around...but HEY! I have got a great personality! I am a really amiable and down-to-earth kinda girl. And I will be turning 19 soon! Like REAL soon


Tell us one secret about yourself.

It's for me to know and for you to find out. =)


Which contestant are you rooting for?

My partner.. Kelvin! Woots! He's got the 5Cs that gals want: charismatic, charming, cute, captivating and CRAPPY.


What do you look for in a partner?

Tall, dark, handsome, hunky.


What do you do after school?

Stoning, sleeping, slacking, showering, sms-ing


What is the best pickup line that you've heard?

Wouldn't we look cute on a cheesy wedding cake together?


What would you do to impress a crush?

It starts with a kiss.


Your date's mum would be impressed by you because...

of the way I carry myself. :)


Disclaimer:

Serene just told me that the responses were not written by Yuqian as it was done by her friend. It does not reflect the 'authentic' Yuqian (who is definitely much better in real life)!


(Top): F3 Khoo Yuqian and M3 Kelvin Tan from the NUS Science Pageant


@@@ AJC(AAC)O - And its First Miss AJCO @@@
~~Ah Liang~~

No comments: