Monday, March 19, 2007

Famous Visitor to Our Blog...

http://www.thetengcompany.com/samuel.html

Hahaha... Just have a nice marathon chat on MSN with Samuel Wong Shengmiao (Top). Most of you all will know who he is. =) He read our blog wor... Hahaha... =p and here are his comments:

"I read the AJC blog... So funny... I mean the alumni one... So fun... you guys... How I wish I was in such a school... the people are so on" - (19th March 2007, 0227)

Like what Samuel has said, I guess I am really lucky to be in AJCO or AJCAACO. We have good friends around to help out one another. A lot of extremely fun and happening people such as our legendary Siqiang... (now he has really become a legend... Where the hell is he now?)... So we shall be proud of ourselves. YEAH!!!

Thanks Samuel for your comments. =D

- Mr President, Zhiliang

No comments: